Units starting in the Mid-$400,000s.
It’s all about the LifeStyle. Whether you are a professional chasing your career and looking for quality, convenience, and relaxation, or leaving a long career behind and want the simplicity of a lock and go environment, Meridian Terraces has your needs in mind.
50 condominium homes, with walls of glass, expansive indoor/outdoor living, secure parking, and active lifestyle, Meridian Terraces is downtown Meridian’s first condominium community. You will be greeted with quality throughout. Quartz counter tops, designer floors, high ceilings, tons of storage, and quiet surroundings are but a few of the amenities.
Stop paying rent, don’t worry about the lawn, build equity and enjoy the amenities. Why struggle with traffic and noise in downtown Boise, when you can relax on your private patio in Meridian.
Centrally located in the Valley, a bike ride away from The Village with 100 retail and restaurant options, and walking distance to restaurants and coffee shops, Meridian Terraces brings the community to you.
Meridian is fast becoming a hub of business activity. Ten Mile Creek and Ten Mile Crossing encompasses 130 acres of planned office, retail and residential development, bringing hundreds of jobs to the area. Idaho’s first medical school (located in Meridian) opens this Fall, Idaho College of Osteopathic Medicine. A redevelopment of the old city hall will offer new residential and retail space, and vitality to the downtown core.
Be one of the first to benefit from all the excitement in the center of the Treasure Valley. Come home to MERIDIAN TERRACES.
Thoughtful sun-filled floor plans designed for your lifestyle
- Soaring ceilings to maximize natural light
- Impressive 8′ foot interior doors
- Handsome LED recessed can lighting
- Modern cabinetry
- Quart countertops
- Full-width vanity mirrors in baths
- Pre-wired for ceiling fans in all bedrooms
- Category-5 wiring
- Convenient interior laundry
Energy Efficient Features
Dual-glazed windows (Low E) and sliding glass doors
- Air conditioning
- Digital Wi-Fi enabled thermostats
- Gas forced air heating
- Pilotless gas cooktop
- Weather stripping on all exterior doors and windows
- Tankless water heaters
- Water-saver toilets
- Gas outlet for clothes dryer
- Cast iron waste pipes throughout
- Smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
- Fire sprinklers
Expansive private outdoor space with every home, extending the living area by a minimum of 300 square feet
- Dramatic Modern architecture with rich color palate
- Detailed elevations with handsome accents
- Convenient garage parking with 2 dedicated spaces per unit
- Bike storage, personal property storage
- Car and dog washing stations
Gourmet Designed Kitchens
Quart slab countertops
- Ample cabinetry
- Adjustable shelves
- Softclose doors and drawers
- Finished interiors
- Hidden hinges
- Stainless steel appliances
- Gas cooktop and hood
- Built-in oven
- Undermount stainless steel sink with garbage disposal
- Convenient pull-out faucet
- Refrigerator area pre-plumbe